Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Nordic Delight - Red and White

 December 2021 update:

Here is the quilted version of this luscious quilt with the backing.  Won't this look striking decorating my living room or on my guest bed?

Merry Christmas to me!


  


April 2021 post:

I saw this pattern on the cover of the Winter 2020 issue of Quilts n' More at my favorite California quilt shop, Cotton and Chocolate in Thousand Oaks, while on my annual Thanksgiving visit with my daughter and family. It took my breath away! I LOVE red and white quilts! I came home with eight yards of Kona Rich Red and began to make this quilt top on March 16; I finished the top on March 30! It currently is hanging on the back of the closet door and I love looking at it! It will remain there till I finish the next quilt on my project pile.



Why is it hanging on the BACK of the closet door where I can see it??? My closet is full of unquilted tops (with backings) as well as the hook on back of the door. The hook is so full, I cannot close the door!


Audiobooks: 

Night School, Jack Reacher #21 - Lee Child

The Golden Hour - Beatriz Williams

Passing - Nella Larson

No comments: