Monday, October 20, 2008

California-Bound Quilts

My Town Green
This is what I see every morning on my way to work and why autumn and crisp weather is uplifting. I just had to stop and take a picture. Someday I will put all these wonderful colors together in a quilt.

Crazy Hearts

Good Vibrations
These quilts are for twin girls born last April, very early. Except for backing, both quilts were made with stash fabric. And although each has the same backing, the quilts are different, signifying individual personalities. Good Vibrations is aptly named because the photo makes the orange stripes "vibrate" (but not in person!).

In the Pink
This quilt is for their sister, who is 3. I just can't get away from that lovely lime green! I've been putting it in almost all the baby quilts I've made in the past couple of years. Quilts will be on their way to California this week. Hopefully, Mom will send back pictures of the girls with their treasures.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the orange quilt especially!!!!

Barb said...

Update June 2018: I never heard from the recipient of these quilts.