Friday, August 6, 2021

Brown Bag Mystery Quilt 2021: Double the Fun

In my April 14 post I teased you with my fabrics for the 2021 mystery. I can now reveal the pattern and how lovely the fabrics are. The quilt pattern was designed by Karen Montgomery. I purchased this Brown Bag from Cotton Patch Quilt Shop in University Park, Florida.


The main fabric is from the line The Leah Collection from In the Beginning fabrics. It has a soft watercolor feel to it and  brings to mind a cool spring day.

This quilt has not been promised to anyone...yet.


Audiobooks:

I listened to several audiobooks during the time I constructed the blocks. The clues were sent over the course of six weeks. However, it took me a bit longer to complete the whole thing. I will leave you with the book from when I was attaching the borders:

Falling by J. T. Newman, read by Stephen Weber, the actor.

No comments: