Monday, June 21, 2021

Red Buds

OMG! When I saw this quilt I absolutely knew I would make it! This is another AP&Q Calendar (2019) quilt designed by Monique Dillard. If you know me, you know that red is my favorite color. I had been collecting fabrics from “Red is the New Neutral” line by Marcus Brothers, and whenever I saw any of it in a quilt shop, I snatched it up (why do you think this blog's title is Fabric Overload?). I did begin the piecing in Florida 2020 but, of course, Covid.

I finished piecing the top on April 12, 2020, not long after returning home. I recently got it back from my wonderful long arm quilter Janice.



Audiobook for this quilt:
The Night Fire (Harry Bosch, #22; Renée Ballard, #3; Harry Bosch Universe, #32)
by Michael Connelly
read by Titus Welliver


No comments: