Thursday, January 27, 2011

On a Snowy Day

What's better to do than spend a snowed in day working on quilt projects! After digging out from the latest snowfall, I'm starting new projects and catching up on some ongoing ones. I usually post only completed projects, but in this case, I'll make an exception. If I posted all my unfinished projects, there would be a LOT of reading to do!


I'm working through my Civil War projects which until lately have taken a back seat to other, more pressing gift projects. I recently completed the small wall hanging using 5 inch charm squares. The big single block is the first in the Civil War Chronicles series, which in the end will be HUGE. The 6 smaller blocks are from the cover issue of the June American Patchwork & Quilting magazine (the same one that the plaid churn dash came from). I am just loving this day!

No comments: