Monday, June 27, 2011

Court Street Quilt Retreat Update

Well, it's been several months now and the CSQR participants were busy during the winter months trying to finish their projects. Here is an update on our progress:

Joann's Quilt

Due to what we think were very badly-written directions, Joann spent HOURS working on this masterpiece and had to buy MORE fabric! She is still looking for a particular Fusion green for her border. Completed quilt top will be posted!

Barb's Quilt

The pattern is Deb Tucker's Star Shadows, using her Flying Geese method and ruler. Let me tell you, I lost count of the number of Flying Geese units! As I began this project I thought I would make three separate wall-hangings in different color ways to reflect the seasons. Yeah. Now the challenge is to hand- or machine-quilt!

No comments: